Hyaluronic Acid has the unique ability to retain moisture of the skin. In fact, our bodies produce it naturally to help us retain moisture in our skin. It is also found in our eyes, joints, and connective tissue. We produce less and less Hyaluronic Acid as we age and our skin becomes dryer and less elastic as a result, which causes us to develop deep-set wrinkles. This is why it works wonderfully as an anti-ageing component in face creams and serums, as the Hyaluronic Acid can hold over 1,000 times its weight in water.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid by Minimalist:
- Skin hydration: Keeps your skin moisturized and radiant.
- Anti-wrinkle properties: Due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water, your skin stays moisturized which helps in preventing the development of wrinkles, and fills in the already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Healing properties: Applying Hyaluronic Acid to wounds helps in reducing the size of surface wounds on the skin, and provides pain relief of these areas.
- Antioxidant: Helps in keeping the skin look healthy.
Minimalist’s Squalane is a fantastic product as it replenishes the natural moisture barrier. Wearing face paint in harsh weather condition can show up on our skin in the form of redness, irritation and other issues. Moreover, from our mid-20s, the levels of squalene start to deplete naturally, making it the best time to use it.
Benefits of Squalane by Minimalist:
- Squalane has antibacterial properties and works wonders for skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, acne and redness.
- It protects our skin from UV damage, as rays can damage our skin extensively, accelerating the ageing process. This is why it is widely used in sunscreens and sunblock creams.
- Squalane keeps your skin replenished and hydrated, in turn maintaining its health and leading to a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
AHA PHA BHA Peel
Wearing heavy makeup or face paint for longer duration can damage your skin and by “damage”, we don’t mean dry and dull, instead we mean that your skin tone may become uneven with clogged and enlarged pores as well as flaky skin texture. It can cause pore congestion which can lead to breakouts. Exfoliating your skin can help in avoiding all that. However, opting for a peel instead of physical scrub can be easier for your skin. Peeling is a treatment which aids the skin to smoothly exfoliate its development of dead skin. It helps in unveiling a beautiful, soft and hydrated skin, the way it usually was when you were youthful.
Benefits of AHA BHA Peel by Minimalist:
- Decreases the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Makes skin look and feel firmer.
- Skin Hydration.
- Improves the look of dull and uneven skin tone.
- Smoothens out rough texture.
There you have it! The three magic potions that might be the next best thing for your skin. This Halloween, spook people out, not your skin!