QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud –based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. QuickBooks is widely used accounting software. One thing to bear in mind about the tool is that it has a steep learning curve. In fact there are many ways to learn QuickBooks software at home. QuickBooks provides a number of ready-to-use templates business owners can use to create invoices, spreadsheets, charts and business plans. The software also makes it easy to customize the look and feel of those documents, giving them less of a cookie cutter appearance and helping them to stand out in the crowd.
How to Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is meant to solve errors happening during QuickBooks Installation. The Install Diagnostic Tool Diagnoses and fixes all errors occurring during Installation. It can amend issues related to ‘NET Framework, C++ and MSXML.’ QuickBooks desktop Install diagnostic tool is particularly designed to diagnose errors and correct them. The tool will ensure that QuickBooks installation is commenced without any delays.
Steps to download and Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Click the Download QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool and set up file in the system
- Save the setup file on the desktop
- After the downloading , there will be ‘exe’ on screen
- Restart the system after the diagnose
- For smooth working internet connection should be good.
- Close all other apps working in the background.
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool will automatically detect and fix the error. But often system reboot is required, designed to automatically detect and fix errors, in some case ‘’Reboot’’ is required.
Fix Installation Errors by using ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’
- Check and diagnose the ‘Connection Tab’:- Use this tab to examine system. This tab helps in setting up the ‘QuickBooks company data file’.
- Check the Firewall status- Install Diagnostic tool QuickBooks provides relevant info on the Firewall status. Take appropriate action as per the information.
- It tests connectivity- It helps in analyzing workstation connectivity. The installation of the tool itself requires a smooth.
- Do a Re-install in a selective start –up mode- Sometimes, third party apps such as ‘anti-virus and anti-spyware ‘programs may create a problem with QuickBooks Desktop Installation. So, to rectify it is important in a selective mode. The mode will start the windows with few selected items running in system.
Here are some steps:
- Start the system in selective start-up mode.
- Press Windows+ r to open the ‘RUN’
- Then type ‘msconfig’ and click OK.
- Now in the General Tab –select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’
- Choose ‘disable all’ option.
- Next, unmark ‘Hide Microsoft services’ checkbox.
- Checkmark the ‘list of services’ and select the ‘windows installer checkbox’. Ensure to mark this and press OK.
- Go to the system configuration and choose ‘Restart’
- To restore the computer to its ‘Normal configuration’
- Press Windows+ R to open the ‘RUN’ command.
- Type in ‘msconfig’ and press OK.
- In the ‘General tan , choose ‘Normal start-up’ >> OK
- Go to the system configuration screen and click ‘Restart’
QuickBooks Technical Support Number
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is valuable and easy to use software. If there are still some issues while using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, then contact at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-865-4183 and speak to certified technicians. QuickBooks provides its users 24*7 customer care support.